Check out our collection of free content. Each article is an introduction to one of our Online Campaigning Modules.
- Laying the Groundwork
You, online. What does it mean for your campaign?
- Anatomy of an Online Donation – Learn the how, what and where of taking online donations.
- Promoting Yourself Via Social Networks – How to connect with others, plan and maintain your social media presence.
- Choosing and Registering a Domain Name – Getting the right name is important for now – and in the future.
- Maintaining Your Web Presence – Once your campaign website is up and running, the work is just beginning.
- Campaign Email Accounts – What types exist and what will work best for your campaign.
You may also be interested in:
Political Canva Templates
Free Canva templates for social media and print are available. You can edit, resize, download and even print graphics. You need a Canva account to use these templates.
Below is a free template that you can use right now:
Access This Free Template (Requires Canva account.)
Access is FREE for Online Candidate website clients.
Not a website client? You can still get access.