What is OnlineCandidateResources.com?
OnlineCandidateResources.com is a political candidate training site designed to help you to create your online political campaign and to use the web to build support, donations and votes. As a member you will gain immediate access to our exclusive content.
Why did we start this website?
Through our campaign website design services at OnlineCandidate.com, we often have clients ask us about online fundraising options, social media and campaign search engine optimization.
For some smaller campaigns, hiring an online expert may not be possible. Consulting firms are expensive and volunteers may not have right expertise to navigate an online political campaign.
Who is the site designed for?
The content of this site is designed for any small to medium-sized political campaigns that run their own campaign websites, social media and online advertising efforts.
What does the members-only content include?
- Article Modules: Each module covers a major aspect of online political campaigning. The module articles cover the most important information you need to know. Supplemental and how-to articles are also included, complete with supplemental video, links and additional resources.
- Online Campaign Tools: Generate letters, press releases and email templates. Other tools include our search query tool and QR code generator.
- Free Graphic Resources: Access free Political Print Templates, Social Media Graphic Templates and Banner Graphic Templates that you can easily edit and use.
- Download Area: PDFs, white papers and other materials which you can download and use in your campaign.
- Resource Directory: Find political services, online tools and resources for your digital campaign.
Can I check out the content before I get access?
What is the cost for access?
Online Candidate website clients have FREE access to this site.
For non-clients, we have affordable One, Three and Six-Month membership plans (All are NON-recurring, so you’d need to sign up again after expiration to continue having access.)
I have a question that is not answered in this FAQ section. How can I get in touch with you?
Questions or concerns can be submitted through our Contact page.
What do I need to do to get access?
If you are a current Online Candidate client, check your website dashboard for login instructions. Otherwise, you can Join Here.