Political Campaign Resources
OnlineCandidateResources.com is our resource center for political campaigns and candidates. With a wide range of articles, tools, and design templates, we can help you run a winning campaign.
Jump-start your website content
While every campaign and candidate is unique, sometimes a little inspiration is needed. We have sample political content to help you develop your own copy.
Political print and design templates
Access social media, brochure, rack card and flyer templates that will catch the attention of potential voters. Templates are fully customizable so you can personalize them as much as you want!
Tools that save time and effort
We know how busy candidates are, which is why we offer valuable tools like our Campaign Letter Generator – it helps you create correspondence for all types of situations.
Resources and services
From fundraising to digital marketing and training programs, we list services and vendors that can help your campaign or organization.
Access editable social media, brochure and voter guide templates.
For Online Candidate® clients, access is FREE. Simply log in to your website administration for login information.
Not an Online Candidate client? You can still get access .
Get Instant Access To:
- 200+ articles focused on online political campaigning, marketing and SEO.
- Sample website copy to help jump start your campaign website.
- Custom tools, including the Campaign Letter Generator, QR Code Creator and more.
- Design templates for your social media accounts and posts.
- Print templates for brochures, rack cards and flyers.
- Additional resources for fundraising, email and promotion.
Starting your campaign?
- Laying the Groundwork – You, online. Where do you start?
- Online Donations and Fundraising – Learn the how, what and where of taking online donations.
- Social Networks and Advertising – Connect through social media. Promote yourself online.
- Choosing and Registering a Domain Name – The right name is important for now and the future.
- Maintaining Your Web Presence – Once your website is up and running, then the work really begins.
- Campaign Email – What services and best practices will work for your campaign?
Online Campaign Tools:
- Campaign Letter Generator: Draft a wide variety of political campaign letters and press releases.
- Campaign Email Letter Generator: Create a wide variety of political campaign email messages.
- QR Code Generator: Generate QR images in multiple sizes for both print and web.
- Domain Research Tool: Get technical information about any website you choose.
- Download Area: Find useful checklists, guides, white papers and more.