Learn how to create your online political campaign. Discover articles, tools and resources to enhance your online reputation, use social media effectively and build online support to win your election.
Get instant access to:
Political resources for fundraising, email and promotion
And much more!
Starting your political campaign? Read these!
- Laying the Groundwork For Your Online Campaign
You, online. What does it mean for your campaign?
- Why Running Your Campaign From Facebook Is A Bad Idea
Social media alone will not give you what you need.
- Creating Your Online Identity
What information should you put about yourself online – and where should you put it?
- Building Your Social Media Profiles
Getting started with social media. How, why and when to begin.
- Choosing and Registering a Domain Name
Getting the right name is important for now – and in the future.
- Political Domain Squatting and Other Dirty Tricks
What to do if someone takes your name or attempts to hold your campaign hostage.
- Planning Your Campaign Website
Ideas for planning the initial content of your website.
- Critical Text Needed In Your Campaign Website
Essential items that should always be included when building your campaign website.
- Essential Website Disclaimers
The three essential disclaimers your campaign website needs – and how to create them.
- Optimizing Your Web Content
An introduction to search engine optimization, or SEO.
- Setting up Search Engine Accounts
Find out why these account are important, and how to get them started.
- Setting Up Campaign Website Analytics
Discover who is going to your site, and what is bringing them there.
- View Campaign Article Modules
- View Campaign Training Video Modules
Online Campaign Tools
- Campaign Letter Generator: Draft a wide variety of political campaign letters and press releases.
- Campaign Email Letter Generator: Create a wide variety of political campaign email messages.
- QR Code Generator: Generate QR images in multiple sizes for both print and web.
- Domain Research Tool:Get technical information about any website you choose.
- Online Resource Directory:Discover online resources, websites, tools and software to help grow your campaign.
- Download Area: Find useful checklists, guides, white papers and more.