Learn how to create your online political campaign. Discover articles, tools and resources to enhance your online reputation, use social media effectively and build online support to win your election.
Get instant access to:
Political resources for fundraising, email and promotion
And much more!
Starting your political campaign? Read these!
- Laying the Groundwork
You, online. What does it mean for your campaign?
- Anatomy of an Online Donation – Learn the how, what and where of taking online donations.
- Promoting Yourself Via Social Networks – How to connect with others, plan and maintain your social media presence.
- Choosing and Registering a Domain Name – Getting the right name is important for now – and in the future.
- Maintaining Your Web Presence – Once your campaign website is up and running, the work is just beginning.
- Campaign Email Accounts – What types exist and what will work best for your campaign.
Online Campaign Tools
- Campaign Letter Generator: Draft a wide variety of political campaign letters and press releases.
- Campaign Email Letter Generator: Create a wide variety of political campaign email messages.
- QR Code Generator: Generate QR images in multiple sizes for both print and web.
- Domain Research Tool:Get technical information about any website you choose.
- Online Resource Directory:Discover online resources, websites, tools and software to help grow your campaign.
- Download Area: Find useful checklists, guides, white papers and more.