In this section, we will explore how political candidates can use social media to communicate to voters and supporters. We’ll look at strategies and tools available to make Facebook, Twitter and blogging more effective.
As social media continues to evolve, the means, methods and capabilities of reaching out continue to change. The articles in this section will continue to be revised and updated.
- Promoting Yourself Via Social Networks
How to connect with others, plan and maintain your social media presence.
- A Political Guide to Using Facebook
Tips, tricks and tools to using the largest social media site on the web.
- A Political Guide to Using Twitter
Learn how to use the service and ideas for ‘tweeting’ effectively.
- Photos, Brochures and Other Things to Share
More ideas for building traffic and inbound links.
- Text Messaging for Political Candidates
Online and offline messaging converge.
- Don’t Make These Social Networking Gaffes!
– And how to recover if you do make one.
- Keeping an Eye on Your Social Profiles
The more, the merrier!