Who are you online? Right now voters may find a little or a lot about you. What shows up for a search on your name may or may not be what you want to present to the world.
In this section, we’ll show you exactly how to take control of your online reputation. Learn what steps you need to take to make sure the information you want people to see about you appears when they search for you. Create and accentuate the positive while pushing down or eliminating the negative… Plus, you’ll learn how to keep track of what’s being said about you, your campaign, your opponent and anything else you want to keep tabs on.
- Laying the Groundwork
You, online. What does it mean for your campaign?
- Creating an Online Identity
What information should you put about yourself online – and where should you put it?
- Social Media Profiles
Getting started with social media. How, why and when to begin.
- Creating a Facebook Account
- Creating a Twitter Account
- Creating a Google Account
- Creating a YouTube Account
- Creating Photo Sharing Accounts
- Creating a LinkedIn Account
- Monitoring Your Online Reputation
Keep an eye on what is being said about you online.