While you can upload photos to your website, there are other options available to put a social spin on them. Photo sharing sites allow you to share and promote content, including:
- Photos and videos from rallies and events.
- Photos and videos of candidate speeches and commercials.
- Photos from posts on other platforms (blogs, Facebook, etc.).
- Images from campaign promotional materials (yard signs, stickers, flyers, etc.).
- Images of volunteers or supporters with captions describing why they are working for or voting for the candidate.
Photo sharing helps provide transparency and give followers an ‘insiders’ view of the campaign. It can help voters learn more about a candidate on a personal level, too.
Photo sharing isn’t for everyone. If you have limited resources, you may want to focus on Facebook or Twitter first.
This resource is available to members.
OnlineCandiateResources.com provides access to: