Check out our collection of free content. Each article is an introduction to one of our Online Campaigning Training Modules.
- Laying the Groundwork
You, online. What does it mean for your campaign?
- Anatomy of an Online Donation – Learn the how, what and where of taking online donations.
- Promoting Yourself Via Social Networks – How to connect with others, plan and maintain your social media presence.
- Choosing and Registering a Domain Name – Getting the right name is important for now – and in the future.
- Maintaining Your Web Presence – Once your campaign website is up and running, the work is just beginning.
- Campaign Email Accounts – What types exist and what will work best for your campaign.
You may also be interested in:
This site is designed for local political campaigns who want to leverage online communication to reach, communicate and motivate supporters. Our goal is to distill the online opportunities, tools, and strategies to help you reach voters and build the support necessary to win your election.
For access to all our articles, tools and resources, join today.