Check out our collection of free content. Each article is an introduction to one of our Online Campaigning Modules.
- Laying the Groundwork
You, online. What does it mean for your campaign?
- Anatomy of an Online Donation – Learn the how, what and where of taking online donations.
- Promoting Yourself Via Social Networks – How to connect with others, plan and maintain your social media presence.
- Choosing and Registering a Domain Name – Getting the right name is important for now – and in the future.
- Maintaining Your Web Presence – Once your campaign website is up and running, the work is just beginning.
- Campaign Email Accounts – What types exist and what will work best for your campaign.
You may also be interested in:
OnlineCandidateResources.com is designed for local political campaigns who want to leverage online communication to reach, communicate and motivate supporters.